The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform version 3.63.0 includes feature enhancements, bug fixes, scale improvements, and other changes. In this version, we’re also laying the groundwork for exciting new features in forthcoming releases.
To upgrade to this release from a previous version, see the Upgrade StackRox section.
Release date: July 21, 2021
Release tag version change - Beginning this release our release tag has been modified from 220.127.116.11 to 3.63.0.
- ROX-6839: StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now comes with an OpenShift Operator and is listed on OperatorHub as Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes.
- ROX-6331: StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now supports scoped access control. This allows administrators to limit user access to security insights to specific clusters and namespaces. For more details, see Manage role-based access control in Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes version 3.63.0.
- ROX-6605: StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now support the ability to create network policies based off of a network traffic baseline.
- ROX-7137: StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now supports the ability to set alerts for detections against the OpenShift API server for secrets and configmaps.
- ROX-7137 Default policies to monitor access to the kubeadmin secret, the Central Admin secret and impersonated access to secrets have been added to StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform
- ROX-7398 The default policy alerting on images with vulnerabilities with a CVSS score of 7 or higher has been replaced with a policy looking for important or critical severity issues. This policy has been enabled by default. This change only impacts new installations of StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform.
|Main||It includes Central, Sensor, Admission Controller, and Compliance. It also includes ||stackrox.io/main:3.63.0|
|Scanner||Scans images and nodes.||stackrox.io/scanner:2.17.4|
|Scanner DB||Stores image scan results and vulnerability definitions.||stackrox.io/scanner-db:2.17.4|
|Collector||Collects runtime activity in Kubernetes or OpenShift clusters.||collector.stackrox.io/collector:3.1.30-latest|
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.