The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform version 18.104.22.168 includes feature enhancements, bug fixes, scale improvements, and other changes. In this version, we’re also laying the groundwork for exciting new features in forthcoming releases.
To upgrade to this release from a previous version, see the Upgrade StackRox section.
Release date: June 30, 2021
- ROX-7182: StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now supports OpenShift configuration compliance standards through an integration with the OpenShift Compliance Operator. This allows users to measure and report on configuration security best practices for OpenShift.
- ROX-7159: StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now supports vulnerability feeds for the alpine edge and 3.14 development branches.
- ROX-7420: Previously, notifications weren’t triggered when admission controller blocked a deployment from being created as part of a policy violation. We’ve addressed this issue.
- ROX-7349: The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform cryptominer policy now supports the miner ‘xmrig’ by default. This is to address active cryptomining campaigns in the wild.
- ROX-7159: StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform no longer marks alpine 3.2-3.7 as stale because these versions are still receiving updates.
- ROX-7268: We’ve improved logging for errors where no registry integration exists.
- ROX-7462 & ROX-7380: We’ve improved network graph lookup performance and collector performance and continue to work to improve performance at scale.
Release tag version change - Starting next release our release tagging convention will be modified. The tag will begin to be structured using the convention ‘major-release’.‘minor-release’.‘patch-release’. Because of this change, 22.214.171.124 will become 3.63.0
|Main||It includes Central, Sensor, Admission Controller, and Compliance. It also includes ||stackrox.io/main:126.96.36.199|
|Scanner||Scans images and nodes.||stackrox.io/scanner:2.16.0|
|Scanner DB||Stores image scan results and vulnerability definitions.||stackrox.io/scanner-db:2.16.0|
|Collector||Collects runtime activity in Kubernetes or OpenShift clusters.||collector.stackrox.io/collector:3.1.27-latest|
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.