The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform version 126.96.36.199 includes feature enhancements, bug fixes, scale improvements, and other changes. In this version, we’re also laying the groundwork for exciting new features in forthcoming releases.
To upgrade to this release from a previous version, see the Upgrade StackRox section.
Release date: June 10, 2021
- ROX-6639: We’ve added new policy criteria for vulnerabilities severity score in an image’s contents. It provides a more accurate reflection of risk than a CVSS score.
- ROX-6991 and ROX-7058: Previously, CSV exports of security risks were inconsistent with the RHACS user interface. We’ve fixed this issue.
- ROX-7004: Previously, CVE-2016-4074 was reported as a false positive when images contained the component
jq 1.6-r1. We’ve fixed this issue.
- ROX-7270: Previously, under certain conditions, searched images would not correctly index and display. We’ve fixed this issue.
- ROX-7276: Previously, improper handling of very short-lived tokens caused the GitLab OIDC authentication provider to pre-maturely log users out. We’ve addressed this issue.
Release date: June 21, 2021
- ROX-7387: Previously, in deployments using non-standard namespaces, admission controller failed to enforce or monitor deploy time policies by failing open on a certificate error. We’ve fixed this issue.
- ROX-6639: We’ve added a new default policy to flag fixable high or important severity vulnerabilities in images.
- ROX-7133: The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now calculates the Image risk using a score assigned to the severity rating of a vulnerability rather than the CVSS score. Doing this provides a more accurate reflection of an image’s risk.
|Main||It includes Central, Sensor, Admission Controller, and Compliance. It also includes ||stackrox.io/main:188.8.131.52|
|Scanner||Scans images and nodes.||stackrox.io/scanner:2.15.2|
|Scanner DB||Stores image scan results and vulnerability definitions.||stackrox.io/scanner-db:2.15.2|
|Collector||Collects runtime activity in Kubernetes or OpenShift clusters.||collector.stackrox.io/collector:3.1.25-latest|
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.