The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform version 3.0.59 includes feature enhancements, bug fixes, scale improvements, and other changes. In this version, we’re also laying the groundwork for exciting new features in forthcoming releases. To upgrade to this release from a previous version, see the Upgrade StackRox section.
Release date: April 28, 2021
- ROX-6696: We’ve updated our AWS Security Hub integration to respect Amazon’s rate limits on payload size to prevent errors.
- ROX-5299, ROX-6496, ROX-6856, and ROX-6718 ROX-6472: We’ve updated the Sensor to fix multiple data race conditions, which resulted in errors.
Release date: May 4, 2021
- ROX-7053: Previously, re-using a cluster name might cause autogenerated registry integrations to get duplicated. We’ve fixed this issue.
- ROX-7016: We’ve rebranded our service as Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security.
- ROX-6909: We’ve disabled the Curl in image and Wget in image policies to reduce default violations.
You can now use the GetUpgradeStatus endpoint
/v1/centralhealth/upgradestatus which provides Central rollback related information.
We’ve changed the default value for the
--json-fail-on-policy-violations option for the
roxctl image check command to
|Main||It includes Central, Sensor, Admission Controller, and Compliance. It also includes ||stackrox.io/main:22.214.171.124|
|Scanner DB||Stores image scan results and vulnerability definitions.||stackrox.io/scanner-db:2.13.0|
|Collector||Collects runtime activity in Kubernetes or OpenShift clusters.||collector.stackrox.io/collector:3.1.21-latest|
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.