The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform version 3.0.38 includes bug fixes and system changes. In this version, we’re also laying the groundwork for exciting new features in forthcoming releases. To upgrade to this release from a previous version, see the Upgrade StackRox section.
- Bug ROX-3772: Previously, if you selected Retry Upgrade or Upgrade Available for automatic upgrades in a multi-cluster environment, the upgrade would trigger on different clusters rather than the selected one. We’ve fixed this issue.
- Bug ROX-3922: We’ve improved the email integration for compatibility with Office365 and other systems that use the STARTTLS LOGIN authentication method.
- Bug ROX-3932: We’ve fixed an issue in the StackRox portal, where sorting the clusters based on the sensor version didn’t work as expected.
- Bug ROX-4009: In version 126.96.36.199 only, sending a violation to Jira can cause Central to crash. We’ve resolved this issue in version 188.8.131.52.
Bug ROX-4078: We’ve fixed an issue where a large number of unnecessary duplicate processes remained.
Along with resolving this, we’ve also:
- reduced memory consumption in Sensor related to network flows, and
- improved the performance of risk calculation for deployments.
- Bug ROX-4209: We’ve fixed an issue where the compliance scan would not correctly consider UID 0 as root for the CSI Docker 4.1 benchmark.
We’ve added the
/v1/group endpoint. You can use it to retrieve a single group
by exact property match.
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.