The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform version 2.5.26 includes feature enhancements, bug fixes, scale improvements, and other changes. In this version, we’re also laying the groundwork for exciting new features in forthcoming releases. To upgrade to this release from a previous version, see the Upgrade StackRox section.
- ROX-2639: The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now automatically removes labels and annotations from alert notifications if needed to avoid exceeding the Splunk HTTP Event Collector size limit.
- ROX-2838: Previously, you could only select from a fixed set of user attributes when configuring Role-based access control (RBAC) in the StackRox portal. You can now see all the attributes that the identity provider has provided for users who’ve logged in.
- ROX-2811: We’ve improved the performance of compliance check result processing, so you see results earlier in large clusters.
- ROX-1931: Compliance assessments for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) now correctly refer to PCI DSS version 3.2.1 instead of version 3.2.
- ROX-2802: The network graph now loads more predictably in large environments.
- ROX-2950: In version 188.8.131.52, you couldn’t add a new authentication provider in the UI. This issue is resolved in version 184.108.40.206.
- Writable file system paths in StackRox Central are now specified explicitly in the Kubernetes Deployment specification. This change improves compatibility with different container engine configurations.
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.