The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform version 2.4.16 includes several new features and enhancements. To upgrade to this release from a previous version, see the Upgrade StackRox section.
Continuously assess your compliance with industry best practices and regulatory requirements, including:
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmark for Kubernetes and Docker,
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-190,
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) 3.2, and
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
See Manage compliance for details.
Verify critical security policies using an Admission Controller before applications are allowed to deploy.
Use our Helm chart to deploy StackRox services the same way you roll out your own applications.
Visualize the effects of existing network policies, see actual network activity, and simulate new policies before applying them. See Manage network policies for details.
Send StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform alerts to Splunk for consolidated monitoring and management.
Understand what’s running in your deployments with improved process activity visualization features.
Detect security issues and understand alerts faster with information about each process’s parent processes.
Connect to your SAML or OpenID Connect Identity Provider for seamless single sign-on (SSO). See Integrate with identity management systems for details.
Control access to StackRox features using user metadata from your identity provider.
Automate common interactions with the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform using the command line, including:
- Database backup and restore,
- Deployment of central services,
- Deployment of monitoring services into each secured cluster, and
- Evaluation of policies against images or Kubernetes or OpenShift deployments.
Enjoy simpler, faster upgrades that only require a few
Seamlessly connect to your image registries so you have the required context you need to understand your deployments.
The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform now integrates with the Sonatype Nexus image registry, in addition to all previously supported registries.
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.