If you didn’t select integrations during your installation and first access to StackRox, configure them now by clicking on the Platform Configuration > Integrations tab on the left menu panel of the Dashboard.
Select the tile for the component you wish to integrate, and follow the appropriate documentation for how to configure the integration.
StackRox integrates with the tools and platforms you use:
- Kubernetes-based platforms, including:
- Self-managed Kubernetes
- Managed services like Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), or Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Kubernetes on Docker Enterprise Edition
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Image registries
- Image scanners
- Continuous Integration (CI) systems
- Single Sign On platforms
- Workflow plugins like Jira, Slack, e-mail, Google Cloud Security Command Center, and Splunk
In this section:
Integrate with CI systems
Assure build quality by integrating StackRox with your Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline.
Integrate with Google Cloud Storage
Learn how to integrate with Google Cloud Storage and create environment-wide backups.
Integrate with Google Cloud Security Command Center
Integrate StackRox with Google Cloud Security Command Center (Cloud SCC).
Integrate using syslog protocol
Learn how to send alerts notification and audit events by using the Syslog protocol.
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.