Use the information in this section to evaluate the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform features across the full container lifecycle. Follow the examples to learn how to:
- build secure images,
- deploy applications with hardened configurations, and
- monitor your clusters to detect malicious activity at runtime.
Before you start, verify that you have installed the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform and you are familiar with the following:
- navigating the System Policies, Risk, and Violations views in the StackRox portal.
- editing existing system policies, cloning them, and creating custom policies. For more information, see Manage Security Policies.
- running commands (for your platform) to create new deployments and check the status of services.
roxctlCLI commands. For more information, see Use the CLI.
- A running instance of the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform
roxctlcommand-line tool. To install the
roxctlcommand-line client, see the Install StackRox Central section.
In this section:
Deployments visibility and compliance
Learn how to view deployment and compliance details for your clusters.
Learn about the StackRox default policy categories and creating new policy categories.
Prevent the deployment of applications that violate workflow, configuration, or security best practices.
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.