The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform protects applications across the entire container life cycle. The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform:
An introduction to the features of StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform, its components, and a quick step-by-step tutorial to get you started.
- Quick Start (OpenShift)
- Operator configuration
- Quick Start
- Quick Start (Helm)
- Helm chart configuration
Information about our real-time interactive dashboard. Learn how to use it to view key metrics from all your hosts, containers, and services.
Learn about predefined security policies, how to view and modify them, and how to create new security policies.
- Use out-of-box policies
- Create custom policies
- Modify existing policies
- Create policy categories
- Share security policies
- Enable admission controller enforcement
Understand how to run automated checks and validate compliance based on industry standards including CIS, NIST, PCI, HIPAA and more.
- Run compliance scans
- View compliance scan results
- Generate compliance reports
- Benchmark versions
A full guide on how to visualize existing network policies, simulate proposed policies, and generate new policies based on actual traffic.
- View network policies
- Simulate network policies
- Generate network policies
- Use network baselining
Learn how to view policy violations, drill down to the actual cause, and take corrective actions.
- View violation details
Examine a real-time snapshot of all the risks across your cluster.
- View risk details
- Use process baselining
Discover images running in your environment and determine if they're at risk.
- View images in your environment
Learn how to use the Configuration Management view and understand the correlation between various entities in your cluster to manage your cluster configuration efficiently.
Learn how to identify and prioritize vulnerabilities for remediation.
Learn how to find information you need across your environment.
Detailed guides providing step-by-step guidance on integrating StackRox with the tools you use.
- Integrate with CI systems
- Integrate with image registries
- Integrate with vulnerability scanners
- Integrate with PagerDuty
- Integrate with Sumo Logic
- Integrate with Splunk
- Integrate with Slack
- Integrate with email
- Integrate using generic webhooks
- Integrate with Amazon S3
- Integrate with Google Cloud Storage
- Integrate with Google Cloud Security Command Center
- Integrate with Jira
- Integrate with Microsoft Teams
- Integrate with AWS Security Hub
- Integrate using syslog protocol
- Enable audit logging
Learn how to configure the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform.
- Configure custom certificates
- Re-issue internal certificates
- Add trusted certificate authorities
- Add security notices
- Enable offline mode
- Enable alert data retention
- Expose StackRox portal over HTTP
- Enable automatic upgrades for secured clusters
- Configure a proxy for external network access
- Upload support packages to Central
- Use StackRox images built with UBI
- Generate a diagnostic bundle
- Configure endpoints
- Monitor StackRox with Prometheus
- Use the health dashboard
Get information about configuring Single Sign-on (SSO) and access control for the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform.
- Configure Okta Identity Cloud as a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider
- Configure a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider in StackRox
- Configure G Suite as an OIDC Identity Provider
- Configure an OIDC Identity Provider in StackRox
- Configure Google Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy (IAP) as an Identity Provider
- Enable PKI authentication
- Manage role-based access control in Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes version 3.63.0 and newer
- Manage role-based access control in StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform version version 3.0.62 and older
Everything you need to know about upgrading to the latest version.
- Upgrade from version 3.0.44 or higher
- Upgrade from version 3.0.40 through 3.0.43
Learn what you need to run the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform.
- StackRox architecture
- Resource requirements
- Supported platforms
- Licensing and activation
- Uninstall the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform
Save a backup copy of the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform database or restore from a backup.
Learn how to use the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform APIs.
Learn how to use the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform's roxctl command-line interface (CLI).
Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with your StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform deployment.
Learn how to use the StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform capabilities across the full container lifecycle.
- Deployments visibility and compliance
- Policy categories
- Build-time policies
- Deploy-time policies
- Run-time policies
- Risks report
Get information on the features and improvements in each release.
- Release notes: 3.63
- Release notes: 3.0.62
- Release notes: 3.0.61
- Release notes: 3.0.60
- Release notes: 3.0.59
- Release notes: 3.0.58
- Release notes: 3.0.57
We're happy to help! Reach out to us to discuss questions, issues, or feature requests.